Specialties & Services:
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery
My goal is to provide state of the art facial aesthetic treatment and plastic surgery to achieve beautiful, yet natural results. I operate only on the face and therefore am uniquely qualified to tailor each procedure to achieve an outcome harmonious with age and appearance. It is important to me to create a safe and comfortable environment so each patient feels confident they are receiving the highest quality facial plastic surgery and aesthetics care.
Why Cavalon Aesthetics?
I fell in love with the Pacific Northwest and was given the esteemed opportunity to join my mentor in facial plastic surgery in Seattle.
I practiced in Seattle for approximately three years until I was offered the opportunity to start up a facial plastic surgery practice in Kitsap County, an opportunity that I couldn’t pass up!
It was awesome to practice in a location where I was the only fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon in the community. Patients no longer have to travel to Seattle or elsewhere for superior services. In fact, we now have numerous patients that make the trip to Silverdale from Seattle (as well as other states and countries) to have their services performed here!
I am grateful for my position at Cavalon Aesthetics and look forward to meeting many new patients and expanding our practice in the future.
- Facial cosmetic surgery
- Laser treatments
- Injectable fillers: Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin
- Facial reconstructive surgery
Associations / Honors / Awards:
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Jack Anderson Award for Excellence in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2001 – Received the top score nationwide on Facial Plastic Surgery Board Certification exam
- ABFPRS Re-certification Exam 2013: Academic Excellence Award
- National Education Faculty – Allergan Medical Corporation
- Nationally voted “Top Doctor” 2007, 2014
- Voted “Best Doctor” by her peers 2009-2014
- Best of the Best, Kitsap County 2021
- Guest Examiner, American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2004-2006, 200, 2012, 2014
- Guest Examiner, American Board of Otolaryngology 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2013
- Associate Clinical Professor, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, 2002-Present
- Associate Clinical Professor, University of Washington, School of Medicine, 2000
- Author of numerous articles in peer review Facial Plastic Surgery Journals
- Author of reference textbook, “Surgical Anatomy of the Face”
- National Speaker on Facial Plastic Surgery Techniques
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Larrabee Center for Facial Plastic Surgery, Seattle, WA, 2005-2008
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, US Navy, 2000-2005
- St. Michael Medical Center
- St. Anthony’s Hospital (Gig Harbor)
- Medical Doctor, University of Southern California, 1992
- Bachelor of Science, University of California San Diego, 1988
Residency / Fellowship:
- Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Naval Medical Center San Diego, 1994-1998
- Facial Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, University of Washington, 2000-2001
Certification / Licensure:
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Washington State Medical License