Specialties & Services:
Philosophy: Permanent Cosmetics should enhance one’s natural features and restore a youthful appearance and confidence. As a permanent cosmetics artist, I believe a client’s results should meet their desires. I will bring my knowledge and expertise to the creation ultimately ending in superior results.
Angela Durbin completed her permanent cosmetics training in 1996 by So Natural Institute of Permanent Cosmetics. She quickly gained recognition amongst her colleagues in the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP) for her artistic flair and signature trait – perfectionism with professionalism. She was the youngest to ever serve on the SPCP board of directors from 2004 to 2006 and has been an active member since 1999. Thousands of permanent cosmetic procedures and clients later, Angela stands as one of the best through continuous education within the permanent cosmetic industry.
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Technician – Since 1996
- Member Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals
- SPCP Trainer Member
- Past (SPCP) board member 2004-2006
- Apprenticed under Cheri Durbin, founder of So Natural Institute
- Missouri State Tattoo License 1996
- Washington State Permanent Cosmetic License 2011
- Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional (CPCP)
- Lifetime Member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP)
- Past Board Member of SPCP (2004-2006) -Youngest Member to ever serve on the board
- Trainer Member of SPCP