What is permanent makeup?
Permanent cosmetic makeup originates from a tattooing art that dates back more than 6,000 years. Applying permanent makeup is a simple, non-surgical procedure in which various pigments are placed into the dermal layer of the skin using a specially designed tattooing instrument. Topical anesthetics are used to reduce discomfort.
Why choose permanent makeup?
- Saves time and money!
- Enhances your natural features with a subtle or dramatic look
- Perfectly applied make-up, no more magnifying mirrors
- Makeup that doesn’t smear or smudge, even when exercising
- The solution for those with poor vision or limited motor skills
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
- Lip Liner
- Full Lip Tint
- Beauty Marks